Monday 19 August 2013

Big up, Way Down.

I hate how really good days are often followed by really bad ones. Yesterday was the day of the jumble sale, and after spending the whole of Saturday baking furiously, it felt really good to see my hard work paying off. I had a bit of an icing disaster in the morning though - about half of the cupcakes icing had melted overnight. But I managed to sell about 2/3 of my cupcakes so I was really pleased, and I've learnt a lot about what to do next time (assuming there is a next time).

It all got a bit bad after that. I had two nightmares last night, the second worse than the first. I feel so out of sorts today that I can't bear to even think. I just want to curl into a ball and have a cry, but I know that'll do next to no good. 

I'm going round to my grans for lunch. I hope the walk makes me feel a little better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment