Saturday 31 August 2013

Platypus Part Two

I was looking at my (totally non existant) platypus army again. I bought another crochet book to try and make learning a little easier. It got me thinking about the cute little platypus in general.

When I was little I loved Ty Beanie Babies. I must of had at least a hundred, I'd spend my pocket money on them near enough every week. But there was one I never had, Patti the Platypus. 

I used to work for Birthdays, the greeting card store. Just before out store closed down last year, we got a whole lot of Blue Nose Friends in and one of them was a little blue Platypus called Yabber. I bought him immediately. He is sitting next to me right now as I type this. 

There are not nearly enough platypus things over here in the UK. I am going to make my platypi army and Yabber can have lots of new friends. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment