Friday 16 August 2013

So I haven't really written much about what I've actually been up to this week. Turns out, quite a bit.

I went back to the Fringe on Sunday and saw a couple of magic shows. One featured the cutest little dog! It was doing card tricks (sort of) and genereally just being the most adorable thing ever.

I saw a councillor on Monday about all my anxiety issues. Its going to be a fairly recurring thing. I was so nervous about it before it happened. I'm still pretty nervous about it. I've been on edge for a good portion of this week so far. Especially on Tuesday after I spoke to my boss. I haven't heard his voice in almost two months. The idea of going back right now scares the hell out of me. 

Apart from those things I've been busy preparing for the jumble sale this Sunday. I have a lot of work to do between now and then, and I'm so extremely nervous about it. I'm mostly scared that no one buys any cupcakes at all. Boy says its all going to be okay, but I'm so scared. I just wanna get it over with now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment